I. General Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF GEODVENTURE APPLICATION (“GAME”) IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
II. GEODVENTURE IOS APPLICATION TERMS OF SERVICE
General rules of service:
1. The game is operated by GEODVENTURE s.r.o. ("Company,” "we," or "us") and is accessed through IOS compatible mobile devices. Company provides Service to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"). These are terms of service of GEODVENTURE, which is an online travel – adventure game platform that enables users to play, visualize, share, interactive adventure linked to any site or place of the world. That allows user to use his IPhone/IPad with GPS device to play (“game”).
2. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update or revise these TOS. Any changes or modification will be effective immediately upon installing of the revisions at yours acceptance. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you will not allow installing any of application updates or patches, or even play the game.
3. In addition, when using particular Company owned or operated services or Company software, you shall be subject to any license terms, posted guidelines or rules applicable to such software or services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS.
4. Eligibility: You must be 15 years of age or older to install the game. With acceptance these TOS you represent and warrant that you are fulfill these conditions. Company reserves the right to terminate your membership for any reason, or no reason, at any time. You may not use the Service and may not accept the TOS if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with GEODVENTURE, or (b) you are a person who is either barred or otherwise legally prohibited from receiving or using the Service under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use the Service.
5. GEODVENTURE Game: Your use of the Service may involve the download, installation and use of certain software applications (the "Applications"). Your download, installation and use of any Applications is subject, and you hereby agree to, the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement ("EULA") set forth below.
1. Routes and Measurements The Application utilizes maps and images from Google, Inc. by permission. All route measurements provided by the game are approximate and do not represent absolute measurements, either in metric (km) or English (miles) units. You acknowledge and agree that all measurements of routes that you use or view when playing the game are approximate. You also acknowledge and agree that the routes you use or view when plying the game may not be accurate, safe, or free of physical obstacles, that trails might be blocked or otherwise dangerous, or that some areas may not be open to the public or may be hazardous. You acknowledge and agree that Company is not liable or responsible and makes no recommendations or warranties as to your health and safety, or for any mishap or accident you may incur from using GEODVENTURE game. Company disclaims any express or implied warranties for the security, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, or performance of the game.
2. Third Party Content Company may provide third party content on the game and may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties (collectively the "Third Party Content") as a service to those interested in this information. Company does not monitor or have any control over any Third Party Content or third party Web Site. Company does not endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Company does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use such Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
3. Advertisements and Promotions; Third-Party Products and Services Company may run advertisements and promotions from third parties in the game or may otherwise provide information about or links to third-party products or services on the game. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third party. Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of such non-Company advertisers or third party information in the game.
4. Medical Release By using GEODVENTURE game in planning physical activity, you attest and verify that you are physically fit and have sufficiently trained for the completion of game. You also attest and acknowledge that your physical condition has been verified by a licensed medical doctor. You, the user, for yourself, your heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns, waive and release any and all rights, claims or courses of action you have or may have against Company that may arise as a result of your use of GEODVENTURE game.
5. Governing Law; Jurisdiction These Terms of Service and EULA are governed by the laws of the Slovak republic and EU Law, without regard to any conflict of law principles to the contrary. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to the Service shall be filed only in appropriate court. And you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such court over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Terms of Service.
III. END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
PLEASE READ THIS EULA CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT TERMS THAT AFFECT YOU AND YOUR USE OF GEODVENTURE APPLICATION (THE "APPLICATIONS") WHICH ARE LICENSED TO YOU BY GEODVENTURE s.r.o. ("COMPANY," "WE," OR "US"). BY DOWNLOADING YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA WITH RESPECT TO SUCH APPLICATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONSENTS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE APPLICATIONS.
License. Subject to the terms and conditions in this EULA, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and use a copy of the Applications in object code form only, solely for your personal, noncommercial use in connection with the Service. Any Application that updates, supplements or replaces the original Application is governed by this EULA unless separate license terms accompany such update, supplement or replacement, in which case such separate terms will govern in the event of a conflict with this EULA or as otherwise provided in such separate terms.
License Limitations. The preceding states the entirety of your rights with respect to the Applications, and we reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in this EULA. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not do, or authorize or permit any third party to do, any of the following: (a) license or sell the Applications, (b) distribute the Applications except as expressly authorized by Company; (b) use the Applications for any purpose other than your personal, noncommercial use; (c) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or attempt to discover the source code for the Applications; (d) modify, alter or create any derivative works of the Applications; or (e) remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on or in the Applications.
Terms of Service. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in the GEODVENTURE Terms of Service, which can be viewed at www.geodventure.com, and which governs your use of the GEODVENTURE Web Site and Service.
Ownership. The Applications is the valuable property of Company and it is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. We own all right, title and interest in and to the Applications, including all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Software.
Disclaimers. THE APPLICATIONS AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," FOR PRICE SETED IN APP STORE WITH ALL FAULTS, DEFECTS AND ERRORS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE APPLICATIONS, THE SITE AND THE SERVICE AND ITS PERFORMANCE OR SUITABILITY FOR YOUR INTENDED USE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE APPLICATIONS, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER DEFECTS, AND COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATIONS, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR SERVICE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH.
Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE APPLICATIONS, THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THIS EULA, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Termination. Company may terminate this EULA and any user accounts opened in connection with your use of the Applications at any time for any reason or for no reason immediately upon notice. Upon such termination, you agree not to download, copy, install or use the Applications (including any subsequent version of the Applications) or register for any new user accounts. Company may also discontinue the Service, in which case this EULA shall terminate automatically without notice. In the event of the termination of this EULA for any reason: (a) the license granted to you in this EULA will terminate; (b) you must immediately upon receiving any notice of termination cease all use of the Applications and destroy or erase all copies of the Applications in your possession or control; and the following sections shall survive any such termination: Terms of Service, Ownership, Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability, Termination, Governing Law; Jurisdiction and General.
General. (a) If any provision of this EULA is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remainder of this EULA will remain in full force and effect. (b) You may not assign any of your rights under this EULA without the prior written consent of Company, and any attempted assignment without such consent shall be void. (d) This EULA sets forth our entire agreement with respect to the Applications and the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings and agreements whether written or oral. No amendment, modification or waiver of any of the provisions of this EULA will be valid unless set forth in a written instrument signed by the party to be bound thereby.
Acknowledgement: You and Company acknowledge that this EULA is concluded solely between you and Company, and not with Apple, and Company, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Application and the content thereof. You further acknowledge that the usage rules for the Applications are subject to any additional restrictions set forth in the Usage Rules for the Apple App Store Terms of Service as of the date you download the Application, and in the event of any conflict, the Usage Rules in the App Store shall govern if they are more restrictive.
Scope of License: The license granted to you is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Applications on any iPhone or iPod touch that you own or control as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the Apple App Store Terms of Service.
Maintenance and Support: The parties acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Applications.
Warranty: You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, with respect to the Applications. In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Application to that end-user; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any applicable warranty is the sole responsibility of Company. However, you understand and agree that in accordance with the EULA, Company has disclaimed all warranties of any kind with respect to the Application, the Site and the Service, and therefore, there are no warranties applicable to the Applications.
Product Claims: The parties acknowledge that to the extent applicable, Company, and not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have relating to the Applications or your possession and/or use of the Applications, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Applications fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Intellectual Property Rights: The parties acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Application or the end-user’s possession and use of that Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Company, and not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a EU embargo. Developer Name and Address: Any end-user questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Application should be directed to:
902 01 Pezinok
Third Party Beneficiary: The parties acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of the EULA, and that, upon the end-user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of the EULA, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the EULA against the end-user as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Create amazing adventures that everyone will remember.
You have freedom to choose what your story will be about - historical, modern, crime or sci.fi? How many places the player is able to visit and where they can find their new experiences. Isn’t it exciting to have such freedom? We are sure Geodventure will challenge your creativity and bring out the best in you!